Thursday, June 13, 2013

Not remotely handmade. Or vintage.

Exactly. Another Etsy seller is fed up. With good reason.
As resellers flourish, seller morale drops.

I do believe Etsy has reached an ultimate low.
That being said, I think there are several ways Etsy can turn their venue around.

My first suggestion would be to personally check each shop BEFORE opening. Which would save a lot of time and frustrations, trying the weed out the enormous amount of resellers already residing on Etsy.

Anyway, back to our Etsy seller. She sells wonderful items, but they are being pushed back to page 15 immediately after publishing. Why? Are her tags not good? Maybe it's her title?

No. Nope. It's another problem.

Resellers!

This time, there is a new trend in handmade jewelry. Or should I say "vintage handmade beautiful gold free shipping retro gold lion modern necklace"?

That's right. Lion necklaces. Anyone interested?

Here are the shops where you can buy with confidence, it's "unique"!


Now, I am not going to blow smoke up resellers asses by giving them free traffic. I am going to post screen shots of the cheap junk they are selling. Here we go!













I am going to close this thread now and remember; DON'T CALL OUT!

UPDATE: Reseller Rachel from the shop "jewelry4fab" has let me know that she has deactivated her listing! 




No comments:

Post a Comment