Friday, June 14, 2013

Diversity

As Etsy grows daily, resellers are thriving. And how sad this may be, sometimes it's also nice to have a little fun with it. One of our friends made this beautiful Treasury:

Diversity - a Treasury

Here is a screenshot, in case you do not wish to open Etsy for boycotting reasons or if you don't want to spend the afternoon crawling your way back out of this reseller maze:



Feel free to use this blogpost to report these shops. And do you have something to report? Let me know via etsyreseller@gmail.com and also add me to your circle! As far as I'm concerned, I am not done raging yet. I have only just begun...

2 comments:

  1. I reported every one of these shops to Etsy right after this treasury was created...but nothing happened, they're still here. As long as there's a market for mass produced cheap crap, someone will sell it. However, call me crazy, but I think a website advertising itself as promoting "handmade" should at least make a half-baked attempt to regulate it's own guidelines. If it's too much trouble for Etsy to police their website, then they should make a category in the "browse" section titled "mass produced cheap crap".

    ReplyDelete