Thursday, June 13, 2013

The New Etsy Reseller Blog!

After seeing yet ANOTHER reseller pop up on Etsy with 602 bracelets priced at $3 each, I had enough. I have been an avid reader of the Regretsy blog for years, but unfortunatly it is no longer active.

While Googling for a place where I could call out the resellers I have found (since Etsy isn't doing ANYTHING about it & has some vague statements about "collectives"), I did indeed found some blogs, but they are all no longer active.

So here it is! The New Etsy Reseller Call Out blog! Please feel free to send me everything you have found about resellers, pictures, names, shops, products, I want everything.

So, here is the one that drove me over the edge. A stack of bracelets in different colors. The first shop is called "dailyideas" (which means they just steal shit & mark it as being handmade):




Aweeee, isn't that cute? Then I copied the image link of one item and went to Google. Clicked "Images" on top. Clicked the little camera in the searchbox. Pasted in the URL of the item. Hit search and tada: mass produced junk.

Because another shop on Etsy is selling the EXACT same shit. Here it is:




And yes; I have reported both & sent them both a message:

Hello,
You are selling exactly the same items as this shop:

[Etsy shop URL]

Might want to check up on that, I think you both have the same supplier :)
Keep up the "handmade" work!

Love 


Not that it will matter, but hey! One can always dream!

PS: not kidding, send me everything you've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment