Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Love isn't black and white


First of all, thank you all, little internet detectives! The mystery about the reseller/cross-seller/handmade artist seems to be solved.

The winner is Kayla Greenrod!

Good job woman, now write a blog about whatever you like (it can be anything, your favorite pizza, your beloved pet hamster or that time you got shit-faced on your best friend's wedding) & send it to etsyreseller@gmail.com and I will publish asap.

I am not sure why I still dwell on Etsy, only to return disappointed and sad. Maybe it's because of some Treasuries, lovingly created by hard working artists. Or maybe it's because I am just a bit mental.

This was my latest discovery, pointed out to me by a friend. And it is golden.




But this isn't the best part. The best part is when a reseller doesn't have the skill set to identify sarcasm or irony, let alone understand the concept of handmade.




Let me make this very clear:

Selling items that you have purchased via a wholesaler is okay.
Selling items that you have purchased via a wholesaler and labeling them handmade is not okay.

1 comment: