Friday, June 14, 2013

Bless your heart


Who doesn't love iPhone cases?

But let's be honest; if you think they are handmade, you are an utter retard.

That being stated, let's move on, shall we? Because I have a great post for you today.

So, get shitfaced on cheap sake and follow me to Asia, where pink is holy, gold rhinestone crosses are hot & the glue guns be drippin'.

This Treasury was lovingly created by my friend, who also curated the Diversity Treasury. I love her.


But that's not all. Nope. Not even close.
As our sender-inner remarks: "Some people are truly irony impaired".
Because we haven't gotten to the best bit yet! Watch closely:



I don't know about you, but I died a little on the inside. More sake, please!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have the stamina to keep posting ... it's an important blog.

    ReplyDelete